Monday, July 1, 2013

Destination HVN

I wrote this for my friend, Janet Berry.  We lost her suddenly last week.  This was written the morning of her funeral, I wish I could of read it at her service but I lacked courage and it was on my cell which I left in my car out of respect.

Anyone is welcome to share this.  I hope it helps family and friends of airline employees heal in this time of great sorrow.

.................................................................................................................................


Today our friend, Janet Berry, is going to have a great celebration.  She's boarding that jet to destination HVN.  No stand by on this one, JB, you get a comfortable First Class seat with plenty of leg room.  No crying babies, no children kicking your seat, no nervous seat mates or second-seaters squishing you into the wall.  Everyone is joyous and the feeling of love is AMAZING, on this jet.  In fact, the flight attendants are real Angels.

I hear that Heaven (HVN) is beautiful and at the arrival gate there are lots of family and friends that are waiting for your arrival.  There will be lots of hugs at that gate.  God has prepared a special place for you, my friend.

We are going to celebrate your flight today and I will see you at that arrival gate in HVN someday.  We love you!  Enjoy your flight!

By: Alisa Bicandi / GEG

No comments: