Thursday, December 18, 2008

Every Cowgirl Needs Chocolate

Wanna taste Heaven? I'd love for every chocolate lover to experience Cowgirl Chocolates http://www.cowgirlchocolates.com Last June, I found their booth at the "Farm Chicks" show in Spokane. Of course, I was attracted to the name of the company and the interesting items they had on display. And it never hurts by the fact that they shared a booth with my favorite coffee shop, "Chaps". So, I pulled out the last few bucks I had and bought two truffles. One was a normal truffle, probably a dark chocolate. And then I decided on a Spicy Truffle. I had no idea what to expect from it and thought that having spicy chocolate sounded really wierd. But, I'm always up to try new things. Low and behold, I loved it! It was one of the most interesting, but good chocolates that I have ever had!

So, if your looking for that special gift for your favorite Cowgirl, please check out Cowgirl Chocolates. Made in Moscow, ID.

PS... I love things made locally!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YUM!!! I think I may have to find some. I freaking love chocolate.. lol. My ultimate favorite chocolate is Godiva chocolate. It's so expensive though.. $5 for one tiny truffle. But it's well worth the purchase, lol.

Enjoy your chocolates!

Pat said...

Wow, that's a great site. Thanks for sharing.